61726RE: Fan hobbit event today

  • gwynnyd
    Nov 6, 2013

       Pics of Gloin's & Balin's outfits are on

      http://legendarium.mymiddleearth.com/2013/11/06/hobbit-fan-event-exclusive-report-from-toronto-canada/

      (er.. also one of me in my Gondorian 4th Age livery. The event was in Toronto. I live in the States. The guy at customs was very amused by us when Patti & I drove through.)

      Gwynnyd

      ---In lotr_costume@yahoogroups.com, <daniel.marcus.sanders@...> wrote:

      Thank you garfeimao! Fantastic pic f Legolas showing a third waistline seam! Thank you thank you!

      On Nov 6, 2013, at 11:39 AM, <garfeimao@...> wrote:

      We posted a bunch of pics on TORn's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TheOneRingnet

      ---In lotr_costume@yahoogroups.com, <CatDevereaux@...> wrote:

      The Hobbit event sounds like much fun.

      I'd like to beg a favor from anyone who attended the event and snapped
      any pictures.... please send a copy in. I'll adjust them, pull detail,
      crop pieces. I'll send you back full sets of what I clean up, and then
      they can be shared with everyone.

      BTW, when I say ANY, I really do mean any. Back when they had the Casa
      Loma exhibit, almost half the pictures send in where black or near
      black. The community got an amazing collection from them. A lot or
      were tilted or blurred but we still got great bits.

      Please send the largest files you can, or let me know where you'd like
      me to pick them up from. Send them to my main address: catdevereaux @
      alleycatscratch.com . Also let me what name you want the w/ the photos.

      These are the first exhibit costume photos, lets make sure they're
      preserved for everyone.

      Thanks

      -Cat-
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic