61713Re: [LR_Cos] Taurel and her Outfits

  • Daniel Sanders
    Oct 21, 2013
      <<<A word to the wary, I don't know if I would trust the promotional pics. A lot of those are shot before the costumes are finalized or in bits and pieces mixed together. So we may never see Tauriel wearing exactly that in any of the movies. It might explain some of the discrepancies. I could be wrong, but that's the way we do it in the theatre. >>>

      While I agree with this (for instance we couldn't count in the rotk movie poster for one of Arwen's gowns because they'd messed with it too much in Photoshop) I can guarantee Tauriel wears the toy/poster costume as it is worn in the toy and photos. If you pause the new main trailer at 1.33 in, you can see her wearing it at night while kicking orc tail. It might end up as a cut scene that only makes it to the ee dvd, but it is correctly shown in the pictures.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic