61711Re: [LR_Cos] Taurel and her Outfits

  • Daniel Sanders
    Oct 21, 2013
      I don't know if this helps, but there are currently two distinctly different costumes. They don't swap out bodices from what I can see. She could easily have more though. We won't know until the movie comes out and I'm studying Legolas and Thranduil and have limited info on her.

      One is lighter and more vibrant. It's what we see in most of the trailer and the bts shots. It had a lace up sleeveless bodice. To me, it sometimes looks to be all constructed of roughly woven fabric, sometimes like all in suede. Not sure on fabrication. This one has a cape or cloak of some sort.

      Second is the toy and promo image costume. It's darker with a leather corseted halter (according to the toy and the promo image on the toy it attaches at the back and waist but has no back). The dress is made of paneled crinkled leather or crinkled glazed fabric. There are mesh (possibly a stiff woven fabric, but really looks like athletic mesh to me) and leather vambraces that she wears (which you can see in the Legolas/ Tauriel movie poster.)

      I think both costumes are slit up the sides and front/back, not just the front and back.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic