Openings in Lords 24

  • Stephen Brunt
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2012
      I'm still looking for a few players in the West. I'd like a player Pope and possibly a Kaliph to balance it out. As for open empires the two Egypts are both highly playable. There are always a number of lesser nations and religious orders

      In the East, it would be great to get a Bhuddhist Primate and someone to run the Samaaj Kekataar (Order of the Dagger). As for open nations, Sri Vijaya has just come free as well as the Chinese kingdom of Chang'Ling and the Japanese Taira Shogunate,

      There are always a few Americas positions open.

      Steve