Paintshop

  • Stephen Brunt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3 3:07 AM
      Does anyone know how to get a multi-colour stripe on regions for paintshop? It'll greatly help show which NPNs in 24 are controlled by another nation.

      Cheers

      Steve

    • Matthew Taylor
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3 6:31 AM
        That would be some sort of custom brush I think - most of the major programs have the ability to create a multi-color brush.

        What version are you using?

        Matthew

        On Jul 3, 2012, at 6:07 AM, Stephen Brunt wrote:

        > Does anyone know how to get a multi-colour stripe on regions for paintshop? It'll greatly help show which NPNs in 24 are controlled by another nation.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Steve

      • jnmj21
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3 7:02 AM
          A couple ways I can think of. My version is an older one, like 7.0 or something so new versions are probably a bit different.

          There is a fill command when you use a brush which can be adjusted to apply a solid color or a set of colors which you can identify differently. The options are seen by having the Tool Options turned on for the tool your using such as the Paint Brush.

          Within that they have Normal, custom, chalk, pen, marker and some other stuff just in reference to what can be done with the "brush" itself.

          There is another option tab that can vary color, width, opacity it looks like.

          Hope that gives you a place to start.

          JJ

          --- In LOTE-L@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Brunt <stephenbrunt@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone know how to get a multi-colour stripe on regions for paintshop? It'll greatly help show which NPNs in 24 are controlled by another nation.
          >
          > Cheers
          >
          > Steve

        • Stephen Brunt
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3 7:25 AM
            Sounds like it - I think my version is 7 as well. I'll give it a go tonight and see if I can do something with it.

            Steve