Lords 24 - Turn 64 update

  • Stephen Brunt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2012
      Nearly done with the West for Turn 64 - expect a turn update next week I should think...sorry for the the delay on this one, holidays, moving house and all that.

      The East turn is not due yet as I am going to do the Americas next - so get any choices in if you want a position there. I'll do the first America allocations sometime next week.

      Cheers

      Steve