Buwayids available from Turn 63

  • Stephen Brunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2011
      As some of your Lords appetites have been whetted by Thomas's 47 I just thought I’d let you all know that the Buwayids are available in Lords 24 from Turn 63. This is the highest rated position in the game and is worth advertising.

      As always there are a number of smaller positions available.

      Steve

      GM 24
      Gauls/Moluccas 47
      and some others that I can't remember....