Origins Award 2011

  • Thom
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2011
      I'm both pleased and honoured to announce that Cruenti Dei has been nominated for this year's Origins Award for PBM Game of the Year.

      If you haven't checked out CD lately, head on over to http://www.sardarthion.com/?page_id=42 - we've got a couple of decent openings.

      cheers,

      thom
    • Thomas Harlan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2011
        Thom,

        belated but heartfelt congratulations!

        -- Thomas

        --
        Thomas Harlan
        thomash@...

      • Thom
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2011
          Thanks, Thomas.

          CD has come a long way since the early days.

          We didn't win, of course, but if I'm going to lose, losing to a licensed LOTR product is not a bad way to go.

          thom