Re: [LOTE-L] Lords 24 updates

  • Stephen Brunt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2011
      Been a bit slack over the past week or so but should see the WEST completed by
      end of next week (hopefully!). Probably because it feels all a bit Disney in the
      world (Prince gets married and Bad Guy gets killed).

      Remember that the EAST is due by the 13th.

      AMERICA will be a new batch of orders - I will most probably do three sets of
      processing if it works out to prevent my simple brain from over-loading. I guess
      that I've got all the selections in now so I'll work through these over the next
      week or so - most probably when I've completed the WEST.

      Steve