Re: [LOTE-L] Lords 24 updates
- Been a bit slack over the past week or so but should see the WEST completed by
end of next week (hopefully!). Probably because it feels all a bit Disney in the
world (Prince gets married and Bad Guy gets killed).
Remember that the EAST is due by the 13th.
AMERICA will be a new batch of orders - I will most probably do three sets of
processing if it works out to prevent my simple brain from over-loading. I guess
that I've got all the selections in now so I'll work through these over the next
week or so - most probably when I've completed the WEST.
From: Stephen Brunt <stephenbrunt@...>
Sent: Tue, 19 April, 2011 11:07:53
Subject: [LOTE-L] Lords 24 updates
Updates for Lords 24...
- We have a new player for the Wudan Masters, I'll provide details soon.
- Deadline will be 13th May for Turn 60 - a new century!!!!!
- Done most of the grunt work, just got some Horde interactions and NPN updates
- Also need to update nations with no orders received.
I'll be opening up North America from turn 60 - please let me know if your
interested. I'll be using Alarik's tribal rules (are thes estill on the
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]