Lords 24 updates

  • Stephen Brunt
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2011
      Updates for Lords 24...

      The EAST

      - We have a new player for the Wudan Masters, I'll provide details soon.
      - Deadline will be 13th May for Turn 60 - a new century!!!!!

      The WEST

      - Done most of the grunt work, just got some Horde interactions and NPN updates
      - Also need to update nations with no orders received.

      NEW OPENINGS

      I'll be opening up North America from turn 60 - please let me know if your
      interested. I'll be using Alarik's tribal rules (are thes estill on the
      website?).

      Regards

      Steve
    • Stephen Brunt
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2011
        Been a bit slack over the past week or so but should see the WEST completed by
        end of next week (hopefully!). Probably because it feels all a bit Disney in the
        world (Prince gets married and Bad Guy gets killed).

        Remember that the EAST is due by the 13th.

        AMERICA will be a new batch of orders - I will most probably do three sets of
        processing if it works out to prevent my simple brain from over-loading. I guess
        that I've got all the selections in now so I'll work through these over the next
        week or so - most probably when I've completed the WEST.

        Steve