Intermission

  • jnmj21
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2010
      Hello all,

      Figured I'd say something on some Lords of the Earth list someplace.

      Not hard to figure out "life" has come into play with nearly all of LOTE.

      Hanging in there.

      JJ
    • charlesh@teleport.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2010
        JJ,

        Good to hear from you! We do still have Lords 24 hanging in there, so if you're looking for a little LOTE something you can take a peek there. The GM processes the East first then the West, so he just finished the East and published it and now is working on the West.

        Charles Hurst, L24 Akramids of Spain