Thomas Harlan at NW Authorfest III at Powell's City of Books in Cedar Hills Crossing, Beaverton, OR. Thanksgiving weekend

  • Thomas Harlan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2009
      Is that subject line long enough???

      I will be at NW Authorfest III at Powell's City of Books in Cedar
      Hills Crossing mall, in Beaverton, OR. on November 29th, 2009 from
      4PM-6PM. He will sign your copies of his books, chat, and generally be
      available for questions.

      http://www.powells.com/info/places/beavertoninfo.html?header=Sub:%20Cedar%20Hills%20Crossing

      Hope to see you there!
      --