Throneworld outage today

  • Thomas Harlan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009
      Good afternoon,

      ThroneWorld was down today because a number of email accounts
      accumulated WAY too many messages, which tripped a system rule:

      forumadmins 13,081
      lords40gm 11,463
      lords8gm 11,247
      garrison 10,074
      strider 5,729

      I am going to have to delete these email accounts:

      forumadmins
      lords40gm
      lords8gm
      garrison

      And will recreate them if the owner lets me know they need them back.

      The strider account owner (dad!) needs to clean out his inbox and then empty the trash.

      -- Thomas