Processing of Turn 49

  • Stephen Brunt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2009
      Hi,

      I am thinking of doing this in three chunks,

      China and South East Asia effected by the Mongols (what have those bad boys been doing now...)

      The Med and any conflicts there in (as if there any....not)

      The rest of the world (not as peaceful as you might think but thankfully localised)

      Are you all ok with me publishing the fax in there three bits? I won't be able to send out the stat sheets etc until all are done as the stats program doesn't work that way.

      Might be a bit longer this turn as this weekend is a holiday over here but I reckon the rest of the world will be out on Tuesday, China on Friday/Monday and then god knows for the Med :>

      I don't want to say too much about what's happening as I'm still waiting on a few orders so if you're late and not told me - get them in ASAP.

      Cheers

      Steve
    • shogun+@pitt.edu
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2009
        Britannia thinks that this is a fine idea.

        MikeW

      • shogun+@pitt.edu
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2009
          Please disregard my message. Wrong game. It helps if I open the email
          window a little wider.

          MikeW