51: Warg seeking Rider

  • JJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2009
      Good afternoon,

      Lords 51 is back after a considerable retooling to xStats and a few other things.

      http://lords.throneworld.com/lote51/
      Website link.

      A final turn 11 stat sheet will be sent forth here by Mid April or sooner. At that point were back to submitting orders and the rest of the fun that takes place.

      There is one Goblin position open.

      If you are interested please read the bit about Expectations on the website and check a few things out. Its not for the faint of heart as I've modified quite a bit of the rulebook over the years.

      My email for the campaign is lote51gm@...

      It is not a first come first serve, I wish to email back at least once.

      Thanks
      JJ - 51