Lords 19 Open Positions...

  • rumelian_rus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2008
      I don't think these were posted here... but contact Colin Dunnigan at
      ancaric@... so you can pay him good money to suffer at
      his hands.

      # Nation Name MSI ESI Player Name Phone Number TV EMail Address
      4 Al Fatimid Caliphat al Qaira 276.4 22 38.1
      kuo/dot/john/at/att/dot/net
      12 The Kingdom of Shan'si (Shan) 214.9 9 Open for a Player 15
      Kingdom of Hupei (Wei) 203.0 1 Open for a Player None 77.4
      None
      18 The Hamadid Sultanate 184.9 34 Open for a Player None
      12.7 None
      21 Kingdom of Kwangsi (Kwong) 146.6 29 Open for a Player None
      27.0 None
      23 The Kingdom of Honan (Wang) 139.8 17 Open for a Player
      None 70.6 None
      26 The Kingdom of Poland 127.8 24 Open for a Player None
      26.6 None
      29 The Duchy of Bohemia 111.7 21 Open for a Player None
      15.8 None
      38 The Norse Kingdom of Iceland 85.6 33 Open for a Player
      None 21.6 None
      39 Roman Anatolia 72.9 45 Open for a Player None 24.7
      None

      Egypt and Syria are at war.
      China could be reunited.
      Central Europe could blow wide open, too, during this turn's civil
      war.
      Anatolia just suffered a major smackdown at my hands and is seriously
      outgunned, but maybe you don't like me and want the satisfaction of
      trying...