Skip to search.

L28: Deus Vult! Openings...

  • Matt Holy
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 6, 2007
      Deus Vult! has two active positions Open for Play:

      Rank : Position : MSI : ESI
      25 : Duchy of Bavaria : 50.0 : 29
      28 : Duchy of Lorraine : 48.8 : 36

      Both positions in the Holy Roman Empire, Bavaria has been steadily
      expanding and building the whole game thus far. Lorraine has angered a few
      neighbors with Her aggressive militaristic style, but so far has yet to
      lose a battle on home turf, and just rebuffed a large enemy army.

      In addition to the above, we have four players on the waiting list for
      Persia/Central Asia. We just need one more to open that section up for
      play. These positions will start off using the Free Start Rules.

      Info on the Central Asian/Persian positions:
      http://www.throneworld.com/lords/lote28/Deus/Archives/Waiting.htm

      Free Start Rules:
      http://www.throneworld.com/lords/lote28/Deus/Rules/Start.htm

      Inquiries should be sent to: deusvultgm@...

      --Matt
    • David Adams
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 20, 2007
        Please pick up the white phone...

        Lords X is calling.
      • Matt Holy
        Message 3 of 9 , May 24, 2007
          Duchy of Normandy: MSI #8, ESI #22

          It's my island! Normandy currently controls all of Ireland, the strategic
          tip of England, and territories in France. Despite a minor tax issue as
          the currencies of Ireland and France work themselves out, Normandy has a
          lot of potential for building up.

          Duchy of Thuringia: MSI #37, ESI #26

          The Evil Man of Germany. Duke Heinrich has recently seized power,
          murdering the previous royal family except for the current bride of the
          Holy Roman Emperor. Nestled among the other Holy Imperial States, Heinrich
          must decide whether to stretch his borders at their expense (Perhaps
          angling for Emperor himself), or funnel his strength through the
          Crusades as ordered by the Pope.

          Contact: deusvultgm@... if interested. Positions are first come,
          first served.

          Game Site
          http://www.throneworld.com/lords/lote28/Deus/index.htm
        • Matt Holy
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 26, 2007
            Startup Positions:

            I'm currently looking for three more players to fill the West African
            positions of the game. This area is somewhat isolated from the main action
            in Europe and the Middle East and makes a perfect place for new players to
            get a taste of the campaign.

            Existing players get first crack at any other positions that open up,
            giving them a chance to swim in the deep end should opportunity and desire
            arise.

            These nations are start-up positions, which means players may customize
            these starts to play to their interests.

            Also available are these existing positions:

            Duchy of Normandy
            MSI: 66.3 (19) ESI: 17
            The Christianization of Ireland has progressed far, with some of the
            island regions seeing the plow of cultivation.

            County of Flanders
            MSI: 61.9 (25) ESI: 8
            A trade nation poised on the English Channel.

            The Hashshashins
            MSI: 45.0 (38) ESI: 42
            A Mideastern sect dedicated to the overthrow of Constantinople.
          • Matt Holy
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 14, 2008
              Deus Vult is now opening up a new section of the world - West and South
              Africa. Ten new positions will be available for lottery and the free start
              rules. Customize your barbarian nation and strive to become dominant power
              of the primal jungles. Cultivate your natural pagan roots, or convert to
              Islam or Christianity, make alliances and join the struggles of Jihad or
              Crusade.

              Top 10 Lottery Choices are due on Friday, May 9th. New Maps and and an
              MSI section are posted to the main site.

              http://lords.throneworld.com/lote28/Deus/index.htm
            • JJ
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 15, 2008
                Great game, some unique rules which make it interesting!

                Other than Islam and Christianity join the Casilda reformation and see
                how it would have been had Martin Luther been born a female a few
                hundred years early.

                Marry off your amazonian princesses and influence the world!

                Good stuff, join if you dare.

                JJ - Leon - http://www.dwave.net/~jnmj/DV/