Apologies to any Allies

  • jcody_lote
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
      I am dropping all of my positions in all LOTE campaigns. I may change
      my mind later - but wanted to let all know that I will no longer be
      playing.

      Sorry,
      Jim Cody
      (too many campaigns/positions to list)
    • thomash@throneworld.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
        Jim,

        we're sorry to see you go, but when you want to come back... we'll be here.

        Thanks,
        --
        Thomas Harlan
        thomash@...