Keith Parkinson has passed away

  • Thomas Harlan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      All,

      bad news I'm afraid, but not terribly unexpected.

      Keith Parkinson, a notable fantasy artist and the art director of Sigil Games,
      has passed away from complications of leukemia (from which he'd suffered for
      almost two years). If you ever played EverCrack, you know his work:

      http://eqlive.station.sony.com/news_section/newsview.jsp?story=50033

      He was also a friend, though we'd only met in person twice. And we'd hoped to
      work together on a series of novels for Sigil's new game, VANGUARD.

      That prospect now seems quite distant, and I know the entire Sigil team is
      greatly disheartened by the loss of a fine gentleman and the standard-bearer for
      the look and feel of their game.

      Viya con Dios, amigo!
      --
      Thomas Harlan