Lords 10 - turn 105 and 11 openings

  • David Adams
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1 12:23 AM
      Hey everyone!

      I just wanted to mention that turn 105 is out and there are 11 openings
      available.

      http://www.throneworld.com/lords/lote10/newopen.htm

      http://www.throneworld.com/lords/lote10/index.html

      Three I'd really like to push and get players for:

      The Gatotkaca of Arghun - a SE Asia nation in among the big boys. It's got
      the remnants of a horde combined with the military might of Java. Currently
      it's colonizing several of the regions still available, trying to get trade
      with Nihon, stay alive, etc. Several possibilities.

      WHOMPCO - A large European merchant combine with home offices in Casablanca.
      This one is as large as the Medici and just needs a player who can manage
      trade routes mostly.

      And a new merchant house JUST opened up in America - very small now, but
      with lots of room to grow, the Alagoas South American exPort company, or
      ASAP for short.

      Take a look around, let me know what you think.

      Thanks,

      Dave
      GM L10
    • Matthew S. Taylor
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1 5:53 AM
        DAve;

        Out of curiosity, did you start this house or did a player start it and then
        drop?

        Matthew

      • davester13@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1 8:32 AM
          It's a splinter of a house that is much too far away to control it. The leader rebelled and viola!

          Dave

        • joel@interserv.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 29, 2007
            A second curiosity question. Has anyone tried to make a searchable map for their lords game?

            Joel