SOE SEEKS PP for LTR!

  • Ben Lynch
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
      A single open empire seeks primate player for long term relationship, but
      willing to work as friends first...

      You: Dark, famished looking, given to rolling about in the Ganges because
      you're intensely spiritual with a potent affection for the Hindu faith.

      Me: Large, extremely powerful, peaceful, given over entirely to the
      physical distractions of secular power.

      Together: A Hindu Cheech and Chong ruling imaginary universes with a
      "rasta flair"...

      Please contact me or the GM, Thomas Sleeper...
    • Ben Lynch
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
        Why John... I think you're curious. I promise I'm gentle, despite my
        monstrous size...

        www.throneworld.com/lords/lote47

        lords47gm@...

        Get spiritualized!

        > ROFL....Who could turn down an arrangement like that? Hmmm...let me see.

      • John Thomson
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004