Help w/ Throne of Bhaal Finale

  • severian_torturer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      I have no idea why I can't hack this, though I guess roaring through
      the game with an unbalanced party might have something to do with
      it...

      I'm at the 27th frickin' level, buff as hell, and I get to Melissan
      and she kicks my ass.

      And how do I keep them from stunning me? Anyway, I'm slowly clawing
      through it, getting better, but I'd rather have someone tell me.

      Taking a break before.

      I've got to finish this before I move north....
    • severian_torturer
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2004
        Ha. The bitch is dead!

        Dead! I swear, it's been ages since I had to fight a boss for twenty
        or thirty times to win. And then, when I killed her, it was easy.