Paging Ron Cash

  • Edgar Webley
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
      Does anyone have a good email addy for Ron Cash? The one I have from
      the L34 MSI bounced.

      Thanks
      Edgar
    • Ben Lynch
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
        I'm hoping someone will consider the petite Indian Alliance in Lords 47,
        which is three S. Indian regions.

        I am the much, much, much, much (that much!) bigger Mauryan Empire,
        pleasantly pursuing the policy of Ahimsa under Ashoka...

        Anyway, I'm looking for someone to take the Indian League and accept
        buckets of my cash to convert it into the most enlightened and advanced
        nation in most any campaign of similar design. I'll pay for the
        university, I'll pay to convert to seafaring, I'll pay for AQRs. Etc. I'll
        pay. Theoretically, if you were willing to stay small, you could have an
        open and free society racing toward Renaissance in the classical age and
        an eventual maritime empire girding the India Ocean.

        And THEN you could get big, blowing away the primitives with Hindu science.

        This is obviously for a patient and experienced player interested in
        pursuing different objectives beyond smash and grab.

        Think about it. As a dynasty dedicated to Buddhist Dharma and Ahimsa, I am
        very open to cooperation with my neigbhors, since I've killed most of
        them...

        Thanks,
        Ben Lynch/Maurya

        PS: I bet the GM 50 bucks he wouldn't make 50 turns, but he claims he
        will... SO... hey, what can it hurt to contact Thomas Sleeper at
        lords47gm@.......
      • victoryhill@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
          I regret that this intrests me