Available: 1 slightly used aircraft carrier...

  • John Kuo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2004
    • Robert Hanson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2004
        Sheesh, it has 157 bids. It's a bargain at the current 90 mil, especially
        since a single gold coin sold for 4 mil recently. I'm in for about $100...
        can anyone cover the other $89,999,900?

        Rob

          I don't how many of you have seen this...

          http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2450501898

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          ---

        • Ben Lynch
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2004
            Ranked in ISI order:

            Kiev: Nice little EO country in Eastern Europe, a Swedish client state.
            Lots of potential for a challenge.

            Kushans: Small country all alone. Only Hindu country in the world.
            Strangely at war with a neighboring nation in an apparent alliance with my
            own. But I don't know why.

            Tzompanctli: Also in the middle of nowhere. Lencolar, North American, on
            the bones of Alaska. Could be something good with work.

            Be so good as to contact the GM if you're interested.
          • Ben Lynch
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 2, 2004
              The Southern League, an impoverished band of feudal Hussites, is also
              accepting players... for free, in Lords 1.

              It plays by committee. It has friends. Would be different. There's one
              long standing player, but there used to be more...