Lords 19 position update

  • Thomas Harlan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hi all,

      the Lords 19 lottery is now complete (and somehow Matt Taylor snuck in...)

      There are still scads of good openings in all parts of the world. But the
      game is STILL only open to -new- players! (Despite Matt the Frenchman...)

      Contact Colin Dunnigan [ancaric@...] for the 411.

      Thanks,

      Thomas

      ~~~
      Thomas Harlan [thomash@...]
      http://www.throneworld.com
      SIXTH SUN: WASTELAND OF FLINT is in stores now!
      Please buy two.
    • Matthew S. Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
        And, sneaky sob that I am, just to lure a *NEW* player in, if such a
        person wants the French I will let them have it. It is a pretty good
        position, and attracting new players to the game overall is worth it.

        So, if you can lure a new player into the fold by promising them the
        French, let Colin know, and I will bide my time waiting for the first DF