The LOTE 28 Church wants YOU !!!

  • Olivier Decome
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2003
      Did you ever wish to run a primacy but were afraid by the huge task
      it generally means for a player ? Do you dream to crush heresies,
      kick schismatics, convert pagans and smite heathens without getting a
      headache from the religious sites network ?

      The LOTE-28 Church has a job for you: Cardinal !

      You will benefit from:
      - unique rules which will enable you to spiritually run a nation-
      sized domain, diplo with other cardinals, and ultimately run for
      Peter's Throne
      - an excellent and available GM, Matt.
      - a very nice and friendly Pope (that's me !)

      For the more financially oriented players, you'll also note that you
      will benefit from reduced rates ! (I had to say it, but what does it
      mean for real addicts ?)

      So do yourself a favor, and consult the campaign site :
      http://www.throneworld.com/lords/lote28/index.html

      More especially needed are Cardinals for Madrid, Berlin, Zurich,
      Vienna and London...

      Apply now !

      Olivier / Innocent IX (L28 Pope)
    • severian@throneworld.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
        I'm going west for a bit, and that may transform into a larger trek (never
        can tell) so....

        I'm out of communication for at least seven days.

        Ben Lynch

        L1:Arnor
        L2:Franks
        L4:Mamluks
        L6:Ottoman Empire
        L10:Saxonia
        L12:Sweden
        L13:Sasanian Persia
        L20:Rumelia
        L42:Ghaznavids
        L43:Greater Chinese Union

        I know, it looks like alot, but some of these things have run two or three
        turns in a year. Or not at all.
      • victoryhill@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2003
          What another Lote primacy? ave some cardinals drop me a line and let me
          know what the plays like I might take on a 4th church role.

          Lorin
          http://community.webtv.net/VICTORYHILL/GAMERSWORKBENCH