Europa Universalis 2 Multiplayer Online/PBEM

  • severian@throneworld.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 7:30 PM
      Okay...

      I know some of you have it...

      Don't lie to me.

      I'm interested in beating on some of you in real time if possible, and
      there're two options: Real time, and pbem... I know how real time works,
      but I've never done a pc game PBEM... so if anyone has the proper size and
      connections and can play weeknights, let me know...

      I'm very interested in killing you in real time.

      It's easier to win in real time because you don't get impatient (like in
      Lords) and don't spill your guts about invading your neighbor!