Temporary contact details

  • Julian Page
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi folks.

      I'm currently in the process of moving house (again). Advantages of
      the new move: big house, massive yard with veggie and herb gardens,
      fantastic view of Sydney Harbour and the bridge and easy access to
      Bondi Beach.

      Disadvantages: no access to my home email address for the next week
      or so. julianp@... will be effectively out of
      commission until December 10 or so.

      If you want to contact me, please use my work email -
      julian.page@...

      Thanks

      Julian