Re: Lords Community

  • bofreya
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
      Jim,

      I'm very sorry to hear about your father.

      Bruce

      --- In LOTE-L@y..., "james_cochran_aeic" <jcochran@u...> wrote:
      > Greetings.
      >
      > Some of you may know this already. My father Dr. G. B. Cochran
      > passed away Wednesday morning, and was buried Friday. A
      > great weight has been lifted.
      >
      > Thanks for accepting this message. Carry on.
      >
      > Jim Cochran
    • james cochran
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
        Thankyou Bruce

        Thanks Bruce for your thoughts and sympathy, we all only have one father.

        Jim Cochran

        > From: "bofreya" <andrsnb@...>
        > Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 20:40:47 -0000
        > To: LOTE-L@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [LOTE-L] Re: Lords Community
        >
        > Jim,
        >
        > I'm very sorry to hear about your father.
        >
        > Bruce
        >

        > --- In LOTE-L@y..., "james_cochran_aeic" <jcochran@u...> wrote:
        >> Greetings.
        >>
        >> Some of you may know this already. My father Dr. G. B. Cochran
        >> passed away Wednesday morning, and was buried Friday. A
        >> great weight has been lifted.
        >>
        >> Thanks for accepting this message. Carry on.
        >>
        >> Jim Cochran

      • Jerome Scheuring
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2002
          Appropriately, I found this, from John Donne, as a quote of the day:

          "No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is a peece of the
          Continent, a part of the maine; if a Clod bee washed away by the Sea, Europe
          is the lesse, as well as if a Promontorie were, as well as if a Mannor of
          thy friends or of thine owne were; any mans death diminishes me, because I
          am involved in Mankinde; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell
          tolls: It tolls for thee."

          We, who remain, carry on as requested.

          Jerome Scheuring
          Formerly the Azorean Papacy, Lords One