Looking for a good Lama... no not a llama, a lama!

  • Kuo, John
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 11:36 AM
      Lords24 is looking for someone to play the Buddhist primate. The Buddhist nations are among the richest and most powerful in the game, with a long running and stable alliance.

      John/L24 Annam
    • hulio_999
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 10:27 PM
        But hey - we're not going to turn away a good llama if the price is
        right!

        Julian/L24 Kambujadesa

        --- In LOTE-L@y..., "Kuo, John" <jkuo@s...> wrote:
        > Lords24 is looking for someone to play the Buddhist primate. The
        Buddhist nations are among the richest and most powerful in the game,
        with a long running and stable alliance.

        > John/L24 Annam
      • mj_kuo
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 10:39 PM
          On a related llama note... I was looking out my window the other day
          (I live sort of in a residential area in the middle of the city) when
          what do I see but two people leading a couple of llamas down the
          street. Apparently, they live a couple of blocks away and were
          taking their pet llamas to a block party. Qutie surreal; lovely
          creatures, as long as they aren't spitting.

          John