Two positions available: L5 Ghana & L12 Persia

  • warrenbruhn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2002
      I've been getting very involved in miniatures (DBM & SYW) since I met
      some local gamers. I need to pass the baton on a couple of my Lords
      Campaigns (not all of them, just these two):

      Lords 5 Ghana: ranked #40, turn orders already sent in for turn 9,
      about two turns worth of credit that I will give to another player
      willing to take over Ghana, small but excellent growth potential,
      economically healthy enough to carve farms out of wilderness and
      build roads, fairly urbanized for a small West African nation,
      defended pretty well, expecting the Taureg Horde to the north soon,
      good relations with neighboring Hausa, very entertaining and
      innovative GM.

      Lords 12 Persia: ranked #4, turn orders already sent in for turn 13,
      about one turn worth of credit that I will give to another player
      willing to take over Persia, very large, lacks infrastructure
      (roads), not very urbanized, renaisance, good relations with
      neighboring Islamic powers, though only Mughal is Shi'ite like
      Persia, plenty of money and nfp for building cities, colonizing
      regions, cultivating wilderness (the projects I've done so far), and
      for building roads (haven't started that yet), very professional and
      consistent GM.

      I will be sticking with 4, 10, 11, and maybe some others ya'll don't
      know about. I just think some other players, particualarly newbies
      would enjoy playing these significant and viable open nations more
      than I am right now because I'm spending so much time on other types
      of gaming. Just contact the GM's about these positions in Lords 5 &
      12 if you are interested...

      Warren Bruhn