[LOTE-L] Happy New Year from Brittany

  • olivier.decome@equant.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
      I know this is a bit OT, but all my best wishes for you all for 2002, and
      thanks to the LOTE community for having welcomed me so heartily. My only
      wish is that conflicts between nations remain purely virual and that the
      only terrorism you'll know will be perpetrated by my 23 SEs... Oops ! Sorry
      for this.

      Olivier
    • Robert Hanson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
        Best wishes in the new year to you and everyone else as well.

        In this new year may the GM's avoid burnout, and may there be peace in L31
        (haha).

        Rob