Lords 8 is complete

  • jason rico
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 1999
      Good morning everyone.

      Turn 7 for Lords8 is finished. Stat sheets will be mailed tonight.

      Thomas will be receiveing the Neswfax this evening as well.

      There are a number of really swell positions open, including 5 secret Empires.
      So get your orders in Now!

      Jason
    • lostent@xxxxxxxxxx.xxxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 1999
        Is there a website for L8? I keep getting an error when using the link
        from the Lords Homepage.

        Scott