Re: [LOTE-L] question

  • Walter van Vliet
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hi,
      I have a question about the support cost of troops.
      How can I figure out how much I pay for my troops, I know what they cost at
      start, but how much do I pay them each turn?
      Thanks,

      Walter
    • Matthew S. Taylor
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2001
        Support costs a BASE of 10% of the initial GP cost.
        This can be altered by:

        Terrain the unit ends the turn in - certain cultures don't want
        to be in certain places.

        Activity - if the troops have fought, they will be "on campaign"
        and have their costs doubled. Other supply states can also have
        an effect.

        There are tables listing all these variables in the charts
        section of the basic rulebook.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 23, 2001
          > sorry, but could somone remind me how to unsubscribe from the group?

          Thanks,

          John Chan

        • Dean Patterson
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 23, 2001
            Go to the Yahoo group and go to the bottom (if I remember correctly and
            there is a place to unsubscribe)

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 23, 2001
              send a blank email message to LOTE-L-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

              On 23 Nov 2001, at 13:52, regarding [LOTE-L] question
              John Chan wrote:

              > > sorry, but could somone remind me how to unsubscribe from the group?
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > John Chan

              > ---------------------~--> Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95 Refill
              > any ink cartridge for less! Includes black and color ink.
              > http://us.click.yahoo.com/ltH6zA/MkNDAA/ySSFAA/AtRolB/TM

              -------------------------------
              Matthew S. Taylor
              Universities Space Research Association
              email: mtaylor@...
              Phone: 410-730-2656
              Fax: 410-730-3496
            • David Adams
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 24, 2001
                There's no way out. Once you're in, you're family.

                > sorry, but could somone remind me how to unsubscribe from the group?

                Thanks,

                John Chan

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor