PayPal now international

  • james gemmill
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 1, 2000
      Hi,

      I'd just thought I'd pass along to you that PayPal can now be used by
      residents of most of the countries represented in the LOTE community.

      -James
    • Tyler Jones
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 1, 2000
        They're also letting you put your PayPal balance into a Money Market
        fund. They expect the yield this year to be just over 5%.

        --Tyler

        I'd just thought I'd pass along to you that PayPal can now be used by
        residents of most of the countries represented in the LOTE community.

        -James

        Lords of the Earth On-Line: http://www.throneworld.com/lords/
      • Ivan Mostinckx
        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 1, 2000
          Thanks James,

          > I'd just thought I'd pass along to you that PayPal can now be used by
          > residents of most of the countries represented in the LOTE community.
          >
          > -James

          > Lords of the Earth On-Line: http://www.throneworld.com/lords/

        • Thomas Harlan
          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 1, 2000
            James,

            excellent! (finally...)

            Thanks,

            Thomas

            ======================================
            Thomas Harlan, thomash@...
            http://www.throneworld.com
            "Time to tickle the baby rats!"
          • George Shrake
            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 1, 2000
              Well, I guess that answers my question to Lorne about how the heck I was
              goina pay im, as ah niver writ ta any o' dem ferin kuntries afer, 'n ah
              dinnae know ha, not even "more northern Dakota" I suppose it is high time I
              expanded my horizons anyways.

              As usual the Grammar and spelling rebel
              George

              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 2, 2000
                Anyone know if he is alive? Still playing lote?

                I dont want to drop him from lords 27, but he hasnt gotten turns in and
                isnt responding to e-mails. So if anyone has heard from him, please tell
                him to contact me.

                Jeff Morrison
                GM Lote 27
              • Sean Harding
                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 2, 2000
                  Jeff,

                  I'll call him for you and let him know.

                  Sean Harding

                  Jeff Morrison wrote:

                  > Anyone know if he is alive? Still playing lote?
                  >
                  > I dont want to drop him from lords 27, but he hasnt gotten turns in and
                  > isnt responding to e-mails. So if anyone has heard from him, please tell
                  > him to contact me.
                  >
                  > Jeff Morrison
                  > GM Lote 27

                  > Lords of the Earth On-Line: http://www.throneworld.com/lords/
                • Jeff Morrison
                  Message 8 of 19 , Nov 2, 2000
                    Sean,

                    Thanks.

                    Jeff

                    At 02:06 PM 11/2/00 -0600, Sean Harding wrote:
                    >Jeff,
                    >
                    >I'll call him for you and let him know.
                    >
                    >Sean Harding
                    >

                    >Jeff Morrison wrote:
                    >
                    >> Anyone know if he is alive? Still playing lote?
                    >>
                    >> I dont want to drop him from lords 27, but he hasnt gotten turns in and
                    >> isnt responding to e-mails. So if anyone has heard from him, please tell
                    >> him to contact me.
                    >>
                    >> Jeff Morrison
                    >> GM Lote 27

                    >> Lords of the Earth On-Line: http://www.throneworld.com/lords/