LOTEDEV eGroup created

  • Thomas Harlan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hi all,

      given the recent interest in folks wanting to help improve the Lords of the
      Earth game system by contributing time and effort to building new support
      programs/components, I've created a mailing list to support those efforts:

      To subscribe, go to:

      http://www.egroups.com/group/lotedev

      and sign in.

      Thanks,

      Thomas

      ======================================
      Thomas Harlan, thomash@...
      http://www.throneworld.com
    • james gemmill
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000
        Thomas,

        It might be a good idea if you posted what projects are on the go,
        what exists already, and what is within our capability. Alot of the people
        who will join this list will be GM's, but for players such as myself, all
        that I know is what has been mentioned on the LOTE list, often with not
        great detail. Ex. I know E-Lords exists, or did exist, but nothing has
        been mentioned publically about it for over a year. What is the status
        of this project, and what exactly will it do?

        Thanks,

        james
      • james gemmill
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000