Re: [LOTE-L] Ken McGee

  • Eddie Hartwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2000
      Thomas,

      Well I just got off the phone with Ken McGee. He
      stated that he is not going to be able to continue his
      lords game (6 and 23 I think). He also stated that he
      was going to send you everything to try to find a new
      GM for these games.

      :P and I was having such a blast in that game.

      Eddie

      --- Thomas Harlan <thomash@...> wrote:
      > Eddie,
      >
      > well, shoo dogs. I hope he's ok.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Thomas
      >
      > ======================================
      > Thomas Harlan, thomash@...
      > http://www.throneworld.com

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Thomas Harlan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2000
        Eddie,

        thanks for following up! If Ken gets me the materials, new GM's can be
        found.

        Thanks,

        Thomas

        Thomas Harlan, thomash@...