And a happy Lords y2k to everyone

  • Rusty Wallace
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2000
      Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year (and test my email
      system...) We seem to have made it without anything very important
      breaking and without anyone doing anything particularly stupid or
      violent. I feel pretty happy to be a people.

      Rusty
    • James Frediani
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2000
        [response from a recovering Lordsaholic :o) ]