strange site

  • Ellen Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 1999
      Some guy posted the following at work. I thought it was a strange web
      site...odd idea.

      My new favorite web site, at least for today:
      http://home.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/comics/herogen/
      It randomly generates superheroes and/or -villains, including their
      attributes. It even makes teams. So if you're ever wondering why
      this mild-mannered tech writer is never around when the $6 million
      Aquatiger is fighting the forces of darkness, using his power of
      glowing in the dark in conjuntion with his magic scissors, then
      riding off into the sunset in his Aquamotorhome, now you know.
      ---L.