Looking for Crew

  • SailnDude
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 26, 2012
      Need crew for an Ultimate 20, Goombay Smash on Wednesday Nights and some weekends racing out of Racine Yacht Club. If interested, please respond.
    • tabitha.kitty@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 14 , May 25, 2016
        Looking for crew for Jason, a Farr 395, out of Burnham. We do beer can racing, NOOD, Queens Cup, Bi-State, Verve and the Mac. Due to work issues, we've lost a couple of crew members. Prefer experienced but open to those willing to learn and can consistently show up for races.

        Email: midnightkitty2@... with your experience and contact information.