Did you get it?

  • Staff of Third Floor Corridor
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2003
      Hi! I wanted to know if you received an e-mail from this address which had "Permission" as subject. If so, please answer it. If not, tell me and I'll re-send it to you.

    • ken shappley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2003
        No I don't believe I received it. Can you send it to me?
        -nal Message -----
        Hi! I wanted to know if you received an e-mail from this address which had "Permission" as subject. If so, please answer it. If not, tell me and I'll re-send it to you.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Stefania Chang
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2003
          >From: Staff of Third Floor Corridor <thirdfloorcorridorstaff@...>
          >To: LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [LMRourkeArtGallery] Did you get it?
          >Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 16:09:30 -0700 (PDT)
          >
          >Hi! I wanted to know if you received an e-mail from this address which
          >had "Permission" as subject. If so, please answer it. If not, tell me and
          >I'll re-send it to you.

          Nope, didn't get that e-mail either...

          MSN Groups & Chat - Freunde finden - leicht gemacht
          http://groups.msn.com/people/