Re: Happy April Fool's Day! ^_^

  • jadeblack2000
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 1, 2003
      Thanks Lisa for the laugh of the day...It was great and my class
      couldn't figure out why I was giggling. They must have thought it was
      because they couldn't do the queries exercise...
      Only one complaint I can see Kel and I can see Monika...where am I?

      Alexandra

      --- In LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Rourke"
      <lmrourke@y...> wrote:
      > On the home page is my little contribution to the fun of the day.
      > It's a little sketchy pic inspired by the OT conversations about
      > Snape and/or Sirius in a champagne bubblebath ^_^ It is a
      > collaborative effort between me and my daughter. She did the cute
      > chibi faces on the women *G* Enjoy! And have a great day!! ^_^
      >
      > *Hugs*
      > Lisa
    • K. Lo
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 1, 2003
        It's lovely! Thanks bunches and tons! I might just need to put that on
        for my wallpaper! *g* Have a splendid day and thanks to the both of you
        yet again!

        Huge glomps--
        Kel who now has a new favorite pic

        > On the home page is my little contribution to the fun of the day.
        > It's a little sketchy pic inspired by the OT conversations about
        > Snape and/or Sirius in a champagne bubblebath ^_^ It is a
        > collaborative effort between me and my daughter. She did the cute
        > chibi faces on the women *G* Enjoy! And have a great day!! ^_^
        >
        > *Hugs*
        > Lisa

        http://platinum.yahoo.com
      • Monika Huebner
        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 1, 2003
          On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 03:42:42 -0800 (PST), "K. Lo" <k_lo5@...>
          wrote:

          >It's lovely! Thanks bunches and tons! I might just need to put that on
          >for my wallpaper! *g* Have a splendid day and thanks to the both of you
          >yet again!

          I just *did* put it on for my wallpaper. *g* I also printed it out
          once and will put it on my bathroom door, to remind me what I would
          *like* to do in there. ;-)

          Thanks again, Lisa!

          Monika
          (still not entirely recovered from her laughing fit)
        • Monika Huebner
          Message 4 of 30 , Apr 1, 2003
            On Tue, 01 Apr 2003 09:18:00 -0000, "jadeblack2000"
            <jadeblack2000@...> wrote:

            >Thanks Lisa for the laugh of the day...It was great and my class
            >couldn't figure out why I was giggling. They must have thought it was
            >because they couldn't do the queries exercise...
            >Only one complaint I can see Kel and I can see Monika...where am I?

            Well, it seems you haven't claimed your rights in time. I'm sorry to
            tell you that those two charming gentlemen (who hopefully have been
            checked for weapons like wands and knives before they got into the
            cauldron ;-)) are booked. Okay, if you want Snape, you sort this out
            with Kel, but Sirius is mine. <g>

            Monika
          • K. Lo
            Message 5 of 30 , Apr 1, 2003
              > I just *did* put it on for my wallpaper. *g* I also printed it out
              > once and will put it on my bathroom door, to remind me what I would
              > *like* to do in there. ;-)
              What Monika? Sit around with a big smile, shampoo bottle with little
              hearts floating around your head? *G*

              The Original Kel, running away to hide from Monika

              =====
              I support our troops while they are doing their jobs--protecting our asses!
              AIM: badboystimes3 YIM: k_lo5 Fic at: http://www.bardlands.net
              --|----->Servienda guberna: I govern by serving. <-----|--
              "Where am I? Living somewhere between The Waterboy and Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil." Me

              http://platinum.yahoo.com
            • K. Lo
              Message 6 of 30 , Apr 1, 2003
                > Well, it seems you haven't claimed your rights in time. I'm sorry to
                > tell you that those two charming gentlemen (who hopefully have been
                > checked for weapons like wands and knives before they got into the
                > cauldron ;-)) are booked. Okay, if you want Snape, you sort this out
                > with Kel, but Sirius is mine. <g>

                Heh. I'm a mature adult and can share. Heh. But you have to be my
                minion. Okay, well, maybe not, since you were nice enough to inquire
                about my fic.

                Yeah, you can have a turn with him if you like. But I'd like to have him
                back unharmed. *G*

                The Original Kel

                =====

                Message 7 of 30 , Apr 2, 2003
                  > Heh. I'm a mature adult and can share.

                  O.K. :) What say you if you get him Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays,
                  and I get him on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays? I think we should
                  give him Sundays off...He has to rest a bit and there are always
                  potion homework waiting to be corrected...

                  > Yeah, you can have a turn with him if you like. But I'd like to
                  have him
                  > back unharmed. *G*
                  >
                  > The Original Kel

                  I'll do my best to return him in good condition...;)
                  Alexandra
                • Monika Hübner
                  Message 8 of 30 , Apr 2, 2003
                    Alexandra wrote:

                    > Kel wrote:
                    > > Heh. I'm a mature adult and can share.
                    >
                    > O.K. :) What say you if you get him Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays,
                    > and I get him on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays? I think we should
                    > give him Sundays off...He has to rest a bit and there are always
                    > potion homework waiting to be corrected...

                    Hey, so you don't want Sirius? ;-) I was just about to say you
                    can have a turn with him too, but please handle him carefully,
                    he's still a bit fragile. And maybe he should have all the weekend
                    off to recover. <g>

                    Monika

                    Erster Klick - SMS versenden, zweiter Klick - die Telefonnummer im
                    Adressbuch speichern bei: http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021151
                  • K. Lo
                    Message 9 of 30 , Apr 2, 2003
                      > O.K. :) What say you if you get him Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays,
                      > and I get him on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays? I think we should
                      > give him Sundays off...He has to rest a bit and there are always
                      > potion homework waiting to be corrected...
                      This works! I'm impressed that you came up with such a quick solution.

                      > I'll do my best to return him in good condition...;)
                      > Alexandra
                      Shucks! Thanks! *g*

                      The Original Kel

                      =====
                      I support our troops while they are doing their jobs--protecting our asses!
                      AIM: badboystimes3 YIM: k_lo5 Fic at: http://www.bardlands.net
                      --|----->Servienda guberna: I govern by serving. <-----|--
                      "Where am I? Living somewhere between The Waterboy and Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil." Me

                      http://tax.yahoo.com
                    • K. Lo
                      Message 10 of 30 , Apr 2, 2003
                        > Hey, so you don't want Sirius? ;-) I was just about to say you
                        > can have a turn with him too, but please handle him carefully,
                        > he's still a bit fragile. And maybe he should have all the weekend
                        > off to recover. <g>
                        Well, we'd have to get him away from you, Monika! *g*

                        I'm sure we can work something out, eh Alexandra? *g*

                        The Original Kel

                        =====

                        Message 11 of 30 , Apr 2, 2003
                          On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 04:32:17 -0800 (PST), "K. Lo" <k_lo5@...>
                          wrote:

                          >> Hey, so you don't want Sirius? ;-) I was just about to say you
                          >> can have a turn with him too, but please handle him carefully,
                          >> he's still a bit fragile. And maybe he should have all the weekend
                          >> off to recover. <g>

                          >Well, we'd have to get him away from you, Monika! *g*

                          Oh, I know he should be handled with great care for quite some time
                          yet. And I'm sure he would appreciate my cooking. ;-)

                          Monika
                        • K. Lo
                          Message 12 of 30 , Apr 2, 2003
                            > Oh, I know he should be handled with great care for quite some time
                            > yet. And I'm sure he would appreciate my cooking. ;-)
                            Oh well yes, of course!

                            *G*

                            The Original Kel

                            =====

                            Message 13 of 30 , Apr 5, 2003
                              --- In LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com, "K. Lo" <k_lo5@y...> wrote:
                              > > Oh, I know he should be handled with great care for quite some
                              time
                              > > yet. And I'm sure he would appreciate my cooking. ;-)
                              > Oh well yes, of course!
                              >
                              > *G*
                              >
                              > The Original Kel

                              I'm sure your cooking will be appreciated more, since if he was
                              confronted with my cooking he would choose Friskies over it ;)

                              Alexandra
                            • Monika Huebner
                              Message 14 of 30 , Apr 5, 2003
                                On Sat, 05 Apr 2003 08:12:43 -0000, "jadeblack2000"
                                <jadeblack2000@...> wrote:

                                >--- In LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com, "K. Lo" <k_lo5@y...> wrote:
                                >> > Oh, I know he should be handled with great care for quite some
                                >time
                                >> > yet. And I'm sure he would appreciate my cooking. ;-)
                                >> Oh well yes, of course!
                                >>
                                >> *G*
                                >>
                                >> The Original Kel
                                >
                                >I'm sure your cooking will be appreciated more, since if he was
                                >confronted with my cooking he would choose Friskies over it ;)

                                Um, I think that was a misunderstanding, because *I* wrote those lines
                                referring to Sirius. Your e-mail client somehow misquoted them. I'm
                                sorry, but I think Snape won't have any of my cooking. And I don't see
                                why *he* should be handled with care, after all, he hasn't spent
                                twelve years in Azkaban. <eg> No offence meant, I'm sure Snape will
                                appreciate your cooking, unless Kel is the better cook. ;-)

                                Monika
                              • ladyrowann@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 30 , Apr 5, 2003
                                  Monika,
                                  Hey, I'll GLADLY share Siri with ya...
                                  I *promise* to be gentle...sort of...<wink>
                                  Blessings,
                                  Rowann

                                  In a message dated 4/2/2003 5:10:55 AM Eastern Standard Time, mo.hue@...
                                  writes:

                                  > Hey, so you don't want Sirius? ;-) I was just about to say you
                                  > can have a turn with him too, but please handle him carefully,
                                  > he's still a bit fragile. And maybe he should have all the weekend
                                  > off to recover. <g>
                                  >
                                  > Monika

                                • K. Lo
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Apr 5, 2003
                                    > I'm sure your cooking will be appreciated more, since if he was
                                    > confronted with my cooking he would choose Friskies over it ;)

                                    Heh. I like to cook. *g*

                                    The Original Kel

                                    =====

                                    Message 17 of 30 , Apr 5, 2003
                                      > Um, I think that was a misunderstanding, because *I* wrote those lines
                                      > referring to Sirius. Your e-mail client somehow misquoted them. I'm
                                      > sorry, but I think Snape won't have any of my cooking. And I don't see
                                      > why *he* should be handled with care, after all, he hasn't spent
                                      > twelve years in Azkaban. <eg> No offence meant, I'm sure Snape will
                                      > appreciate your cooking, unless Kel is the better cook. ;-)

                                      Snape does strike me as someone who might be a picky eater but then again,
                                      might not be. Heh. And I bet the Potions Master is quite tough. Heh.
                                      Need to work on fic afte baseball!

                                      We can all take turns in the kitchen for them. LOL

                                      The Original Kel

                                      =====

                                      Message 18 of 30 , Apr 6, 2003
                                        On Sat, 5 Apr 2003 09:05:49 EST, ladyrowann@... wrote:

                                        >Monika,
                                        >Hey, I'll GLADLY share Siri with ya...
                                        >I *promise* to be gentle...sort of...<wink>
                                        >Blessings,
                                        >Rowann

                                        Hey, what does "sort of" mean? ;-) Maybe we should take turns cooking
                                        for him, too, you know, to bring him to normal weight more quickly.
                                        <g>

                                        Monika
                                      • Rowann
                                        Message 19 of 30 , Apr 6, 2003
                                          Monika,
                                          LOL...I can see we're gonna get along really well!!
                                          Maybe we can *both* get kitchen witchy with our culinary skills...Do
                                          you have a specialty?
                                          Siri always stuck me as a morning person (I'm definately nocturnal--
                                          which is why I loves me some Remmy too---*ducks*) but I love cooking
                                          breakfast food (even tho I'm not a "morning" person) and I can
                                          prepare pretty much what ever you'd like to have for dindin too (you
                                          know, if you need the night off)...so, if you're an AM person, I can
                                          prepare breakfast, serve both of y'all (then go back to bed) and you
                                          can do supper...
                                          Listen to me, already planning....oiy!
                                          Blessings,
                                          Rowann

                                          PS...
                                          And by "gentle" I mean...well, erm....uh.....you know... <|;-D

                                          --- In LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com, Monika Huebner
                                          <mo.hue@w...> wrote:
                                          > On Sat, 5 Apr 2003 09:05:49 EST, ladyrowann@a... wrote:
                                          >
                                          > >Monika,
                                          > >Hey, I'll GLADLY share Siri with ya...
                                          > >I *promise* to be gentle...sort of...<wink>
                                          > >Blessings,
                                          > >Rowann
                                          >
                                          > Hey, what does "sort of" mean? ;-) Maybe we should take turns
                                          cooking
                                          > for him, too, you know, to bring him to normal weight more quickly.
                                          > <g>
                                          >
                                          > Monika
                                        • Monika Huebner
                                          Message 20 of 30 , Apr 6, 2003
                                            On Sun, 06 Apr 2003 14:24:46 -0000, "Rowann" <ladyrowann@...>
                                            wrote:

                                            >Maybe we can *both* get kitchen witchy with our culinary skills...Do
                                            >you have a specialty?

                                            Of course, French cuisine - yum. ;-) I used to be a huge fan of France
                                            when I was younger and got interested in cooking over there. Well,
                                            let's say I came home from my first trip to France (at age 17) and
                                            decided I wouldn't put up with my mother's cooking any longer (she
                                            never liked cooking - or eating, for that matter, and I'm the complete
                                            opposite). I've always been told I'm a good cook.

                                            >so, if you're an AM person, I can
                                            >prepare breakfast, serve both of y'all (then go back to bed) and you
                                            >can do supper...

                                            Sounds reasonable, yeah, I think we will get along. <g>

                                            Monika
                                          • jadeblack2000
                                            Message 21 of 30 , Apr 7, 2003
                                              <mo.hue@w...> wrote:
                                              > On Sat, 05 Apr 2003 08:12:43 -0000, "jadeblack2000"
                                              > <jadeblack2000@y...> wrote:
                                              >
                                              > >--- In LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com, "K. Lo" <k_lo5@y...>
                                              > >time
                                              > >> Oh well yes, of course!
                                              > >>
                                              > >> *G*
                                              > >>
                                              > >> The Original Kel
                                              > >
                                              > >I'm sure your cooking will be appreciated more, since if he was
                                              > >confronted with my cooking he would choose Friskies over it ;)
                                              >
                                              > Um, I think that was a misunderstanding, because *I* wrote those
                                              lines
                                              > referring to Sirius. Your e-mail client somehow misquoted them. I'm
                                              > sorry, but I think Snape won't have any of my cooking. And I don't
                                              see
                                              > why *he* should be handled with care, after all, he hasn't spent
                                              > twelve years in Azkaban. <eg> No offence meant, I'm sure Snape will
                                              > appreciate your cooking, unless Kel is the better cook. ;-)
                                              >
                                              > Monika

                                              That's what I get for replying to you while keeping an eye on 13 year
                                              old students :)
                                              Monika, this was a reply to you which got misquoted... I was
                                              referring to Sirius, thus the Friskies pun (I think only I got that
                                              joke). Anyway, I believe that all the gentlemen, Sirius, Remus and
                                              Sevirus (though the last not Canine in any form or transformation)
                                              would go for the Friskies can rather than my cooking...

                                              Alexandra
                                            • Monika Huebner
                                              Message 22 of 30 , Apr 7, 2003
                                                On Mon, 07 Apr 2003 17:37:41 -0000, "jadeblack2000"
                                                <jadeblack2000@...> wrote:

                                                >That's what I get for replying to you while keeping an eye on 13 year
                                                >old students :)

                                                You're excused then. ;)

                                                >Monika, this was a reply to you which got misquoted... I was
                                                >referring to Sirius, thus the Friskies pun (I think only I got that
                                                >joke). Anyway, I believe that all the gentlemen, Sirius, Remus and
                                                >Sevirus (though the last not Canine in any form or transformation)
                                                >would go for the Friskies can rather than my cooking...

                                                Oh my. ;-) I already said I would voluntarily feed Sirius and Remus,
                                                but I'm afraid poor Severus will have to put up with the Friskies can
                                                unless someone else takes compassion. <beg> Maybe I'll think about
                                                this again after reading book 5, but for now, I'm afraid I'm still a
                                                bit resentful because of what he tried to do to Sirius and because of
                                                what he actually *did* to Remus at the end of PoA. 8-)

                                                Monika
                                              • K. Lo
                                                Message 23 of 30 , Apr 7, 2003
                                                  > That's what I get for replying to you while keeping an eye on 13 year
                                                  > old students :)
                                                  > Monika, this was a reply to you which got misquoted... I was
                                                  > referring to Sirius, thus the Friskies pun (I think only I got that
                                                  > joke). Anyway, I believe that all the gentlemen, Sirius, Remus and
                                                  > Sevirus (though the last not Canine in any form or transformation)
                                                  > would go for the Friskies can rather than my cooking...

                                                  Heh. I got the Friskies reference but I thought maybe it was just me
                                                  thinking that was actually what you meant. We have a gerbil so I really
                                                  don't pay attention to brands of cat and dog food these days.

                                                  Kel, opening up a fresh can of Mighty Dog and running to hide

                                                  =====
                                                  I support our troops while they are doing the job of protecting our asses!

                                                  Message 24 of 30 , Apr 7, 2003
                                                    > Oh my. ;-) I already said I would voluntarily feed Sirius and Remus,
                                                    > but I'm afraid poor Severus will have to put up with the Friskies can
                                                    > unless someone else takes compassion. <beg> Maybe I'll think about
                                                    > this again after reading book 5, but for now, I'm afraid I'm still a
                                                    > bit resentful because of what he tried to do to Sirius and because of
                                                    > what he actually *did* to Remus at the end of PoA. 8-)

                                                    *jumps up and down* OOH! Pick me! Pick me! Me! *bounce*

                                                    The Original Kel, ever compassionate towards the hard ass PM

                                                    =====

                                                    Message 25 of 30 , Apr 8, 2003
                                                      On Mon, 7 Apr 2003 11:13:40 -0700 (PDT), "K. Lo" <k_lo5@...>
                                                      wrote:

                                                      >> Monika, this was a reply to you which got misquoted... I was
                                                      >> referring to Sirius, thus the Friskies pun (I think only I got that
                                                      >> joke).

                                                      That's what you get when you're dealing with non native speakers. ;-)
                                                      The problem might have been that we don't have American TV over here,
                                                      so I don't know anything about your animal food brands. I admit I was
                                                      a bit puzzled about the "Friskies can", and maybe too proud to ask
                                                      (well, let's say too dumb...).

                                                      Monika
                                                      who is thinking about Coq au Vin (chicken in wine) and is still not
                                                      ready to let Snape have any it. <eg>
                                                    • jadeblack2000
                                                      Message 26 of 30 , Apr 9, 2003
                                                        <mo.hue@w...> wrote:
                                                        > On Mon, 7 Apr 2003 11:13:40 -0700 (PDT), "K. Lo" <k_lo5@y...>
                                                        > wrote:
                                                        >
                                                        > >> Monika, this was a reply to you which got misquoted... I was
                                                        > >> referring to Sirius, thus the Friskies pun (I think only I got
                                                        that
                                                        > >> joke).
                                                        >
                                                        > That's what you get when you're dealing with non native speakers. ;-
                                                        )

                                                        Where are you from Monika? I'm from Greece :) (currently living there
                                                        too). I was born in England though and stayed there until I was ten.
                                                        I got to go back from my Master's and of course a few weeks ago ;)
                                                        The problem might have been that we don't have American TV over here,
                                                        > so I don't know anything about your animal food brands. I admit I
                                                        was
                                                        > a bit puzzled about the "Friskies can", and maybe too proud to ask
                                                        > (well, let's say too dumb...).
                                                        > Monika

                                                        I know about friskies only because I have a cat...

                                                        > who is thinking about Coq au Vin (chicken in wine) and is still not
                                                        > ready to let Snape have any it. <eg>

                                                        Alexandra who is very very hungry...
                                                      • Monika Huebner
                                                        Message 27 of 30 , Apr 12, 2003
                                                          On Wed, 09 Apr 2003 17:22:08 -0000, "jadeblack2000"
                                                          <jadeblack2000@...> wrote:

                                                          >Where are you from Monika?

                                                          I'm from Germany. Born there, can't help it. ;-) When I was younger, I
                                                          always wanted to be French, but I think I'm over it now, even though I
                                                          still love French cooking. <g>

                                                          >I'm from Greece :) (currently living there
                                                          >too). I was born in England though and stayed there until I was ten.

                                                          So you're bilingual?

                                                          >> who is thinking about Coq au Vin (chicken in wine) and is still not
                                                          >> ready to let Snape have any it. <eg>
                                                          >
                                                          >Alexandra who is very very hungry...

                                                          Hehe. I have made one for lunch today, and since Sirius won't come and
                                                          eat it, I won't have to do any cooking tomorrow, lol.

                                                          Monika