Cool work - we should trade links!

  • dandebono <debono@strato.net>
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2003
      Check out my new (and HUGE) fantasy site:
      www.FantasyReaders.com

      I just found and joined your group - it's nice! We'll be needing
      several papeback fantasy book covers, so I'm always loking around.

      Dan
      Managing Editor
    • Lisa Rourke <lmrourke@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2003
        Welcome, Dan! Thanks for the praise and vote of confindence :-) Not
        sure I'm up to the challenge of actually illustrating anything yet
        but I'll defnitely keep it in mind and bookmark your link. I have
        lots of talented on-line artist friends who might be interested too.

        Thanks!
      • dandebono <debono@strato.net>
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2003
          Sounds good - your work is nice - keep posting it ...

          Dan

          --- In LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Rourke

        • jadeblack2000 <jadeblack2000@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2003
            --- In LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com, "dandebono <debono@s...>"
            <debono@s...> wrote:
            > Check out my new (and HUGE) fantasy site:
            > www.FantasyReaders.com
            >
            > I just found and joined your group - it's nice! We'll be needing
            > several papeback fantasy book covers, so I'm always loking around.
            >

            > Dan
            > Managing Editor

            *Butts in with her best I told you so smirk*
            See Lisa, I TOLD YOU SO! Your art is great and you should have it
            published ;) Buy the way, what's happening with the LOTR contest?
            Alexandra