Got a referral

  • astrogirl1012000
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17 4:34 PM
      that your art work was awesome and I just looked through it and it truly is! Love your renditions of the HP characters! Wow!
    • lmrourke
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18 1:34 PM
        --- In LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com, "astrogirl1012000" <anf600@...> wrote:

        > that your art work was awesome and I just looked through it and it truly is! Love your renditions of the HP characters! Wow!

        Thanks for the kind words! I hardly ever check my group anymore since I stopped drawing a few years back. But I do have a deviantart account http://lmrourke.deviantart.com/ that might have a few "newer" drawings that aren't on here if you are interested. If I ever post anything new, I'll most likely just post it there.
        Thanks Again!
        Lisa