new member

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2008
      Hi my name is Sandy and I just joined the group.
      I found the art of LMRourke at the Harry Potter Lexicon and fell in
      love with her drawings.

      Happily, I discovered the posts at Deviant Art too! What a gift you
      have Lisa.

      I wasn't sure how to ask for permission to use some of your art in
      stationery that I make for outlook express and post to a private
      newsgroup so I sent it to "moderator". I hope that was ok.

      I'm so pleased to see you here at Yahoo too!

      :-)
      Sandy