Hi Newbie here!

  • angelfox20032000
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2008
      Hi, I just joined the group and I am a big fan art fan as well as an
      artist myself. I have'nt posted anything on the internet, (I don't have
      access to a scanner) but I enjoy viewing other people's art.
      I know I'll enjoy the art here and thanks for letting me join! ;0)
      I enjoy the Harry Potter series and also Lord of the Rings too!

      Take care, Florence :0)
    • Lisa Rourke
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
        Hi, Florence! Welcome aboard! The group has been
        very very slow for quite some time now since I haven't
        drawn anything in over a year but you are certainly
        welcome to look around and I'd be happy to answer any
        questions you may have. If you ever do post any of
        your work, please let me know, I'd love to see it! ^_^

        Regards,
        Lisa

        --- angelfox20032000 <angelfox20032000@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi, I just joined the group and I am a big fan art
        > fan as well as an
        > artist myself. I have'nt posted anything on the
        > internet, (I don't have
        > access to a scanner) but I enjoy viewing other
        > people's art.
        > I know I'll enjoy the art here and thanks for
        > letting me join! ;0)
        > I enjoy the Harry Potter series and also Lord of the
        > Rings too!
        >
        > Take care, Florence :0)

        Lisa

        http://lmrourke.deviantart.com/