I just wanted to tell you that your work is wonderful

  • TuKyute Phoryoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      I deeply enjoy your artwork. You are terrific! Who do you use as your
      models, for the Potter drawings? The faces are so beautiful,
      interesting, and expressive. They have tons of stuff on the Lexicon
      site - but your work is far and away the best!

      Especially the Lupin pieces. He's your favorite, isn't he? If you are
      using a real gent as the model - I want his phone number.

      Regards,
      Ciaran
    • Lisa Rourke
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
        Thank you so very much! ^_^ You're right about Lupin being my favorite
        character- I guess it shows! *lol* I've used many different models
        for my portraits. As a matter of fact, I think the only drawings that
        I've used the same model twice on were the ones of "Long hair Ron" and
        "Weasley is King". Those were based on a friend. Most of the others
        were photos of random people I gathered from advertisements, magazines
        and books that I thought embodied some of the characteristics of the
        characters I was trying to portray. I've had a vision of Lupin from
        the beginning that I've tried to stay close to in all my drawings of
        him even though I've used totally different models. Same with the
        other characters. :-)

        P.S. If I had Lupin's phone number, I wouldn't give it out! *lol* ^_^

        -- In LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com, "TuKyute Phoryoo"