"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"

  • Syren_Song
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070201/ap_en_ot/people_rowling

      While I'm sorry it's the last book, I'm glad she's finally announced a
      date for its release!

      ...Or did other folks know when this book was getting released
      already....?

      Michelle
    • Lisa Rourke
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
        Actually, I just found out about it today as well :-) I'm debating on
        whether to pre-order it now and have it mailed to me or order it at
        Barnes and Noble like I did last year and go to the festivities and
        receive the book at midnight the day of the release. Hmmm.... what
        are other people doing??

        --- In LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com, "Syren_Song"
        <syren_song@...> wrote:

        > http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070201/ap_en_ot/people_rowling
        >
        > While I'm sorry it's the last book, I'm glad she's finally announced a
        > date for its release!
        >

        > ...Or did other folks know when this book was getting released
        > already....?
        >
        > Michelle

      • bobbifein
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
          Barnes and Noble's preorder price is 20.99 plus 3.99 S&H and any tax that is
          appropriate for your area. The deluxe version is also available for
          preorder at 45.99 plus S&H plus tax. Really good prices if you ask me!

          Hugs,
          Bobbi

          No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large

          <syren_song@...> wrote:

          > http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070201/ap_en_ot/people_rowling
          >
          > While I'm sorry it's the last book, I'm glad she's finally announced a
          > date for its release!
          >

          > ...Or did other folks know when this book was getting released
          > already....?
          >
          > Michelle

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Lisa Rourke
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
            I think it's cheaper if you buy it from Amazon by a couple of bucks
            but then you have to wait until they ship it to you. Not sure I want
            to do that considering it's the LAST book! ;_; I may just pre-order
            the deluxe version and go to the final festivities.

            --- In LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com, "bobbifein" <bobbifein@...>