IMPORTANT! Please Read!

  • Lisa Rourke
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2006
      Sorry to have to send this special notice but it's VERY Important! It
      concerns my website LisArt that's located on the HarryPotterArt.org
      site. I've been informed by Lori, the owner, that it is infected with
      several viruses and will be shut down. If you have the LisArt link
      posted to any of your websites or in your journals or forums, PLEASE
      delete it immediately!! I'd hate to be the cause of any computer
      crashes! :-( Lori is looking into a new host site and will let me
      know when things will be back up.
    • Schuyler Thorpe
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2006
        --- In LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Rourke" <lmrourke@...>
        wrote:

        > Sorry to have to send this special notice but it's VERY Important! It
        > concerns my website LisArt that's located on the HarryPotterArt.org
        > site. I've been informed by Lori, the owner, that it is infected with
        > several viruses and will be shut down. If you have the LisArt link
        > posted to any of your websites or in your journals or forums, PLEASE
        > delete it immediately!! I'd hate to be the cause of any computer
        > crashes! :-( Lori is looking into a new host site and will let me
        > know when things will be back up.

        Nope. Don't have it linked to any of my sites.

        Sky