Re: Beefcake Lupin

  • potter_mom_1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2006
      Oh so I'm slow in seeing this reply. He's hangs just fine thank
      you ;) sitting here by my desk. Hello lovely, beefy, young Remmie....

      ~Tina

      --- In LMRourkeArtGallery@yahoogroups.com, Accio Padfoot
      <acciopadfoot@...> wrote:

      > Yeah, and I know she's a bit closer to him than the rest of us,
      who can only drool over him online. How - I mean WHERE is he
      hangin'?

      > potter_mom_1 <potter_mom_1@...> wrote: I'm not a bit
      ashamed to admit that I *lurve* that drawing of the
      > yummy young Remmie :)
      >
      > ~Tina

      > Fine art
      artist Diana